Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sculpey Clay Bear Figures, Frame Craft, and More!

 
Ever since I was little, I loved to mold and create super tiny miniatures with clay (see the picture in third row).  And a bear was my friend who appeared in every piece of my doodling.  Many many years later, I found about Sculpey, the oven baking clay (you can find them at any local craft stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's).  With Sculpey, I began to create personalized (portraying) bear figures, frames, badges, refrigerator magnets, (and more) as a special gift for the speical people I dearly love.  I didn't get to keep all the pictures but here are some :D
 
*I only buy primary colors (red, blue, yellow), white, and black - and mix them to get the color I want.  In this way, you can save so much $$ and your imagination won't get limited by color choices!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment